The Best Server Rack Desktop
Finding your suitable readers for server rack desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for server rack desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
959 reviews analysed
1. StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Rack
- Store your lightweight rack-mountable equipment in this 2-post rack
- Works with rack-mount devices like patch panels servers & AV equipment
- 2-post open frame rack / 2 post server rack / 8U 2 post open frame rack / Rack cabinet / Desktop rail rack / Open frame server rack / Desk top rack / Desktop server rack
- Place rack-mount equipment on your desk / Hassle-free assembly / Mounting hardware included
- Save money with a rack-mount solution that’s a fraction of the cost of conventional racks
This open frame rack provides 8U of storage space for mounting your smaller audio video (AV), media, computer and IT equipment.
Low-Cost Mounting Solution
With this 2 post server rack, you can mount your IT and communications equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional network racks. The lightweight rack is engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards and is constructed of solid steel, ensuring a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your mission-critical equipment.
This open frame floor standing rack is a great solution for your server room and SOHO (small office, home office) network, data and communication needs. And, itis also ideal for your stereo, audio and home theater components, making it a very versatile media storage solution for home entertainment setups.
Improve Efficiency and Accessibility
This 8U server rack features an open frame, free standing design that saves space with a small footprint. It gives you the ability to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office, such as your desk, making it easy to access your equipment on a daily basis.
This 2 post network rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts for a stress-free setup.
This 8U open frame rack is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support.
2. V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty)
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance
- adjustable mounting depth: 75 – 390 mm (2. 95 – 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
3. ECHOGEAR 15U Open Frame Rack – Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Network Servers & AV Gear – Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack ’em up: Entire 15U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.12″ deep), 1x 2U vented shelf (18″ deep), and 25x rack mounting screws. Is it Christmas in here or is that just me?
- This rack’s 20.24″ deep design means it’s perfect (and practically begging) for your networking, AV and rackmounted components up to 19″ deep.
- This rack is ready to hang. (On the wall, we mean.) Wall-mounted or standing strong on included leveling feet, this rack’s versatile design is ready to take on your setup… whatever that may be.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today’s hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it’s simple. With all the included hardware &
- witty instructions, you’ll have your rack ready for servers &
- networking gear in under 20 minutes.
4. Tripp Lite 12U 2-Post Open Frame Desktop Server Components Rack with Threaded Holes, Free Standing (SR2POST12),Black
- Free-standing open-frame 2-post rack stores and organizes 12U of 19-inch rack equipment in labs, test setups, network closets and other secure IT areas
- Maximum load capacity of 110 lb.
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep
- Heavy-duty steel construction designed to last
- Easy to assemble with included hardware
- Free-standing design rests on rubber feet
- Vertical mounting rails with threaded 12-24 holes and cable management slots
- 5-year limited warranty
The SR2POST12 SmartRack 12U Desktop 2-Post Open-Frame Rack provides an economical rack-mount solution for laboratories, test setups, small network closets and other secure IT locations with limited floor space where you need equipment to be organized and easy to access. It’s ideal for mounting network switches, routers, patch panels, audio/video components and other EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment up to 36 inches deep.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SR2POST12 has a maximum load capacity of 110 pounds. Stationed on a desktop, floor or counter, this free-standing rack saves precious space and allows you fast, easy access at your immediate workspace for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling.
The SR2POST12 is easy to assemble using the included hardware. The vertical mounting rails have threaded 12-24 holes and cable management slots for securing equipment to the steel frame. Only user-supplied standard hand tools are required for setup.
5-year limited warranty
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for installing network switches, routers, patch panels and audio/video components in secure IT areas with limited floor space
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 110 lb.
Free-Standing Open-Frame Design
- Allows fast, easy access for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling
- Rests on desktop, floor or counter at your immediate workspace
Easy Assembly and Installation
- Made from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish
- Easy to assemble with included hardware and user-supplied hand tools
- Vertical mounting rails with threaded 12-24 holes and cable management slots
5. Rosewill 12U Server Rack, 19 Inch Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Server Desk Rack Free Standing (RSR-2P12U0001)
- Lightweight and Solid 2-Post 12U Desktoop Server Rack to mount smaller rack mountable devices right at your desk
- High quality 12U Desk Top rack / Equipment Rack suitable for all 19″ network devices and server products with RoHS complliant
- Vertical Mounting Rails with well-built steel for smaller rack mountable devices right at your desk with this lightweight 12U 2 post desktop rack
- Rosewill 2 post server rack is easy to assemble including 12U Vertical Post, Front plate, Base Bracket, and Package of assembly hardware (8*M5 Screws)
- Sturdy Rackmount Telecom Rack for small A/V equipment, KVM switches and network devices in a satellite office, boardroom or repair center
12U 19 Inch Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Server Desk Rack Free Standing
6. Samson SRK-12 Universal Equipment Rack Stand
Samson’s rugged equipment racks are solid steel and feature fully enclosed steel side panels. The racks are set upon 4 heavy-duty, 3-inch (75 mm) casters with locking fronts. Each Samson equipment rack includes a single-space, flanged blank panel. Featuring a truly innovative, unique steel support bar construction which allows the racks to be assembled to accept either the European or US thread sizes.
7. TUFFIOM 6U Casters Network Cabinet Enclosure, Wall Mount Rack w/Wheels, Deluxe 19 inch IT Series Server Data Devices Storage (Fully Assembled, Cooling Fan, Locked Door, Adjustable Mounting Rails)
- ★ FLEXIBLE SPACE: Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 11.7 in. deep (L 23.6″ x W 17” x H 14.6”), designed to mount the 19″ standard or non-standard multiple electronic equipment modules. Features one removable vented shelf and two detachable side panels. Besides, top, bottom and back cable access openings provide convenient and multi-choice cable routing to and from the cabinet. (Note: please confirm how much U(unit) enclosure you need first before buying, more dimension info in photo.)
- ★ EXTRA SECURITY: ISO9001 certified. Lockable door and two locking side panels ensures data security. Wall-mounting option provides additional protection.
- ★ COOLING FAN & MESHED DOOR: Come furnished with mesh design to remove warm air and draw in cool air by convection, also support active cooling with the optional installation of a fan on top, which ensures proper airflow patterns through active equipment while reducing hot spots, further protect equipment. Voltage of built-in fan: 110V
- Power: 22 W.
- ★ NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Shipped fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or install casters, which is ideal for housing a wide variety of network equipment, such as switches, routers, patch panels, etc. (Can be mounted to the wall or floor-standing with or without casters.)
- ★ ($50 VALUE) FREE GIFTS ONLY IN TUFFIOM: Made of high quality cold rolled steel, it’s a durable enclosure with 150lbs load capacity. Gifts includes: a panel, 6 keys, 12 cage nut sets, 4 wall-mounted hardwares, 4 wheels. Any damage during shipping please kindly contact us via email with photos and we’ll handle the issue for you ASAP.
US STOCK, FAST SHIPPING!!!
The 6U rack wall mount enclosure is the perfect solution to install, secure and organize rack equipment in classrooms, retail locations, network closets and other locations with limited space. The vented, locking doors help to keep equipment cool and secure. The side panels are easy to open for quick access to equipment, plus there are removable top and bottom cable panels for an organized workspace. The network cabinet is made from high-grade, cold-rolled steel. Fully adjustable rails, numbered U positions and square rack holes allow for easy installation of rack equipment. Included casters give you the option to easily move your equipment, or roll it under a desk for total flexibility. Additionally, the cabinet is fully assembled for rapid deployment.
1. Brand: TUFFIOM
2. Rack Space: 6U
3. Dimension: L 23.6″ x W 17” x H 14.6” excluding casters
4. Maximum Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
5. Installation: Wall-mounted or floor standing (Optional)
6. Color: Black
7. Material: Steel
8. Type: Reticulation
9. With Fan: Double Fans
10. Key Hole Distribution: Three Sides
1 x Network Cabinet with Extra Rack Installed
6 x Keys
4 x Wheels
8. StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket (WALLMOUNT6)
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound
- WALL MOUNTABLE: The wall mount patch panel helps organize areas where space is at a premium
- HOLDS 6U AND 44 LBS: With this 6U rack height wall mount patch panel bracket, you can install up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) of equipment worry free
- RELIABLE AFTER-PURCHASE SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty along with lifetime support for this wall-mountable rack
The Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 6U – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket delivers a sturdy and dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall-mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
The mounting bracket features an all-steel design and is suitable for mounting patch panels, or other slim 19in equipment to a wall.
Made of cold rolled steel, this data rack mount can support up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) without a problem.
The WALLMOUNT6 is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
9. NavePoint 4ft Open Frame 19 Inch 22U 2-Post Network Server Relay Rack Rolling with Casters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Server Rack Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!