We spent many hours on research to finding nic card for desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best nic card for desktop, you should not miss this article. nic card for desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 nic card for desktop by our suggestions
554 reviews analysed
1. Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network AdapterEXPI9301CTBLK
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
2. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket
- additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
EDUP 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Notes 1. Power supply: (1). only support 5V Power supply. Do not connect 12V Power source. (2). Do not insert the SATA power supply cable into our PCI-E Card in the reverse direction. 2. Do not install this PCI-E Card when the computer is on. 3. Please download driver before using. Driver link: /ep-9602gs-driver/ 4. Device manager-network adapter-realtek PCIe family controller. 5. Do not support Linux or Mac OS. 6. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot. The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/Low profile computer case. What you get: 1* EDUP Gigabit PCI-E network card 1* 8cm low-profile bracket 1* screwdriver 1* network cable 2* screw EDUP 2-year hassle-free and lifetime friendly customer service.
3. ULANSeN Broadcom NetXtreme 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Desktop PCI-E Network Card – BCM5751 NIC
- Integrated 10/100/1000BASE-T Transceiver,Includes Half Height Bracket
- PCI-E v1.0a compliant,
- Automatic MDI Crossover Function
- Automatic Detection and Correction of Pair Swaps, Pair Skew and Pair Polarity
- Network Operating Systems (NOS) Software Support: Windows* 2000
- Windows* Server 2003
- Windows* Server 2008
- Windows Professional XP* SP3
- Windows Vista* SP1
- Windows 7
- Linux* RHEL 4.6
- Linux* Kernel version 2.6.24
- Linux* Kernel version 184.108.40.206
- RHEL* 5.1
- SLES* 9 SP4
- SLES* 10 SP1
- FreeBSD* 7.0
- SCO OpenServer 6/Unixware* 7.1.x
- Novell Netware* 6.5
- FreeBSD* 5.x or later
- ESX* 3.x* support (for VMware).
Broadcom NetXtreme 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Desktop PCI-E Network Card – BCM5751 NIC
- High-performing, auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 connection
- Easy, cost-effective migration to Gigabit Ethernet over existing CAT-5 cabling
- Connectors: RJ-45
- IEEE Standard/Network Topology: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
- Bus Speed: 32/33, 32/66
- Data Rate(s) Supported per Port: 10,100,1000 Mbps
- IEEE Support: 802.2 and 802.3ab
- Ethernet Controllers: BCM5751(PEG1)
- Port Density: 1 Port
- Standard: IEEE Std 802.3 IEEE Std 802.2 IEEE Std 802.3x IEEE 802.1p IEEE Std 802.3z
Package Including :
- Broadcom BCM5751 PCI-E Network Adapter X 1
- Low Profile X 1
- Driver CD X 1
4. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode
- 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1. 0a, Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2. 5Gbps
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
Rosewill RC-411v3, The Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Express Network Adapter allows you to connect a desktop computer to a gigabit wired network at a high-bandwidth network connection speed. It is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to efficiently utilize network bandwidth for maximum data throughput, and an excellent choice to upgrade your network for high traffic Power Server and Video-Conferencing Workstation. Features: Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps throughput Supports Wake-on-LAN Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX. Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode. Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging. Supports power down/link down power saving. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
5. StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Network Card – Low Profile – RJ45 Port – Realtek RTL8111H Chipset – Ethernet Network Card – NIC Server Adapter Network Card (ST1000SPEX2L)
The ST1000SPEX2L Low-Profile PCIe Gigabit Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface. Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor. Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
6. Jeirdus with Intel Chipset 82546 Dual Port Gigabit 8492MT PCI Server Network Card 1000M RJ45 NIC Ethernet Desktop Adapter
- Interfaces/Ports: 2 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T with Intel 82546 Chipset
- Supports 64 or 32-bit PCI-X 1.0 or PCI 2.2 buses
- High performance, reliability, and low power use in Intel 82546 dual integrated MAC + PHY / SERDES chip controller.
- Interrupt Moderation,Advanced Cable Diagnostics,Large Send Off-load/TCP Segmentation Off-load
- Full-height and low-profile, screw-on brackets included with each adapter
This 82546 chipset NIC is an 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Dual Port PCI Lan Card,based on Intel 82546 Chipset. It is designed to automatically scale with growing networks. With a flexible design that fits any type of PCI bus, the standards-based management features and wide network operating system support help to ensure extensive compatibility with the latest server and networking environments.
7. TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wireless Wifi PCIe Card | 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter | Low Profile, Long Range Beamforming Heat Sink Technology | Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (Archer T4E)
- Lightning fast speed: upgrade your Wi Fi Card to 1200Mbps Wi Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance
- Built for high performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 Please upgrade to 190108 insider preview build**/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2 year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- To be eligible for TP Link’s Warranty, please confirm and purchase from “Sold by Amazon”
AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card for Desktop
802.11ac The Next Generation of WiFi
TP Link’s Archer T4E supports the next generation WiFi standard IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Easily upgrade your desktop system by simply slotting the Wi Fi adapter into an available PCIE slot.
Heat Sink for Better Stability
Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. Additionally, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
Additional Feature Sets:
External antennas for easy alignment to achieve the best signal.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
8. D-Link PCI Gigabit Fast Ethernet Network Adapter Card 10/100/1000 Desktop PC (DGE-530T)
- Add high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any system with a PCI expansion slot
- Auto-negotiates port speed to 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000 Mbps
- Plug and play installation
- Supports Jumbo Frames of up to 7 KB
- ACPI 2.0 WOL Power Management
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN taggingg to Items >
- Edit Products.
9. FebSmart Wireless Dual Band N600 (2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps) PCI Express Wi-Fi Adapter for Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10 Server System (32/64bit) Desktop PCs-2-Stream MIMO PCIE Wi-Fi Card (FS-N600)
- 1.The FS-N600 will add high speed 802.11 N Wi-Fi connectivity on desktop computers through a PCI express (PCIE X1) slot .Allow desktop computers connect to wireless network at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps (max throughput) for online gaming and HD video streaming.
- 2. Based on qualcomm atheros network chipset.Engineered 6dBi detachable external antenna to improve wireless network reliability and reception performance.Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- 3. Seamless connect to wireless 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n modems.Comply with 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) security protocol.PCIE X1 design works on motherboard PCIE X1,X4,X8,X16 slot.
- 4.Compatible with Windows10,8.1,8,7,XP(32/64bit) system and Windows Server2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit) systems.NOT for Windows Vista system.
- 5. Buy with 30 days money back guarantee,one year warranty,lifetime tech-support.Get prompt tech-support at [email protected] or visit www.febsmart.com
10. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC, Model Number: EDUP-EP-9602
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (You can download driver From EDUP website
- Network card: If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us via email: message or [email protected] We will offer you a full refund or new replacement.
The EDUP Realtek RTL8111F EP-9602 Gigabit Ethernet controller combines a triple-speed IEEE 802. 3 compliant Media Access Controller (MAC) with a triple-speed Ethernet transceiver, PCI Express bus controller, and embedded memory. Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. This high quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional 8CM low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server. Important Note: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot. Features: You can download the driver from EDUP website: http: //www. /ep-9602-driver/ 1) A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port 2) Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators 3) Fully Compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3u, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards 4) Supports IEEE 802. 1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802. 1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802. 3x 5) Full Duplex Flow Control 6) Jumbo frame support 7) Full and half duplex support 8) Supports Wake-on-LAN function 9) Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X) 10) Includes a low profile/half-height installation bracket What’s in the Box: 1x Network Adapter Card 1x Low Profile bracket 1x Instruction Manual 1x Screwdriver 2x Screws
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nic Card For Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!