884 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 5000351184 K-Duo 3 Month Care Brewer Maintenance Kit, Regular, None
Clean and care for all K-Duo brewer models NEW! K-Duo Cleaning Tablets clean better than using soap and water Quickly cleans and removes coffee oil stains from filter basket and carafe
2. Keurig Descaling Solution Brewer Cleaner, Includes 28 oz. Descaling Solution, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (28 Oz)
- INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL!
- CLEANSE YOUR COFFEE MAKER: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: citric acid safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- FAST ACTING AND ODORLESS: cleanses and rinses away mineral build up without leaving behind any odor or residual taste
INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL! Keurig Descaling Solution is an important step to cleaning and caring for your Keurig coffee maker. When used every 3 months, or as often needed, Keurig Descaling Solution safely and effectively cleanses and removes mineral buildup from inside your coffee maker which can affect brewer performance, taste, and quality of your beverages. An important step of your Keurig coffee maker maintenance routine, Keurig Descaling Solution keeps your coffee maker clean, performing at its peak, and beverages tasting their best. Keurig Descaling Solution is the only Keurig recommended cleaning solution to be used with all Keurig coffee makers. Descaling is an important process that cleans the inside of your coffee maker. Over time, calcium deposits called scale can build up inside your coffee maker. If left unchecked, these buildups can affect the performance of your coffee maker and taste of your beverages. Keurig Descaling Solution is an effective, fast-acting, and odorless solution which helps clean and remove calcium and mineral deposits to keep your coffee maker clean and brewing at its best. To preserve longevity of your coffee maker, we recommend using Keurig Descaling Solution every 3 months or as often as needed (depending on the mineral content of your water, you may need to descale more frequently). Keurig Descaling Solution is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
3. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
4. Full Circle Descaling Solution Use Bottle Safe On Keurig Delonghi Nespresso Ninja Hamilton Beach Mr Coffee Braun and All Single Cup Machines 14 Ounce
- Specially formulated to clean and descale Keurig, Nespreso and Verismo coffee machines without leaving behind the vinegar smell
- Breaks down limescale and mineral build up, which can cause machine failure and inconsistent performance
- When used regularly, Full Circle Cleaner and Descaler helps prolong the lifespan of all k-cup, pod and capsule machines and ensures coffee is brewed at a consistent temperature
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free
- Single use bottle
As important as great tasting coffee is to professionals, it should be equally important to home coffee lovers. When you want to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee or espresso in the comfort of your own home, you want that cup to be the best tasting beverage possible. Taking the minimal extra effort required to clean your machine regularly will drastically improve the flavor of the coffee you drink.
5. Keurig Descaling and Maintenance Kit by AMC – Includes 14 Ounce Descaling Solution, 10 Keurig Rinse Pods & 2 Replacement Water Filters
- This Keurig maintenance kit includes: 1 Full Box (10 Cleanings) of Keurig Rinse Pods
- 2 Charcoal Replacement Filters (4 Month Supply)
- 1 14 oz Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers.
- The Keurig Descaling Solution improves the performance of your Keurig brewer by removing calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time.
- Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Keurig Rinse Pods removes any residual taste from different K-Cups.
- Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality.
- Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
Keurig brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer’s performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.
Use Keurig Rinse Pods between Descaling Solution maintenance schedule to ensure your Keurig brewer continues to work at its absolute best. Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Recommended use once a week, or after brewing flavored beverages.
Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality. Replace every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills. Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
6. Keurig Descaling Solution New
7. K-Cup Carousel – Holds 35 K-Cups in Black
The Nifty Carousel for single serve coffee podss elegantly displays all your favorite single serve coffee podss. The lazy susan base rotates 36–degree, making it extremely easy to find and select your favorite single serve coffee pods flavor. The sleek black powder-coat design looks great on any kitchen counter top. The Nifty Carousel for single serve coffee podss will hold up to 35 single serve coffee podss. Easy spin knob
8. Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Descaler (12 oz) – Removes Mineral Deposits from Espresso Makers and Automatic Drip and Single-Cup Coffee Makers
- Removes mineral build-up that can damage coffee makers, espresso machines and single-cup machines
- Descales heating element, ensuring peak brewing temperature
- Product’s 12-ounce size allows for multiple descalings throughout the year
- Improves coffee flavor
- Use regularly to prolong life of coffee maker
Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Descaler removes mineral deposits that can harm the heating element and alter the flavor of coffee. It’s safe to use on automatic drip and single-serve coffee machines (for best results, use Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Cleaner after descaling). Cover natural stone countertops before descaling, to protect surfaces from spills and splashes. Protective gloves are recommended. Always read your appliance manufacturer’s recommendations before descaling or cleaning.
9. Descaling Solution for All Brands of Coffee and Espresso Machines By Housewares Solutions – 4 Fluid Ounce Bottle (2-Pack)
- EXTENDS THE LIFESPAN OF YOUR BREWING MACHINE: Keep your coffee and espresso machines calcium and limescale free with our descaling liquid and improve the life span of your brewer.
- NO UNPLEASANT ODOR OR TASTE: Most descaling liquids like vinegar is difficult to thoroughly rinse and usually leaves behind an odor that affects the taste of future brew. Our descaling solution does not leave residues which would clog the lines and valves of your machine.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BRANDS OF COFFEE MACHINE: Cares for all brands and types of coffee and espresso machines
- from single cup coffee brewers, drip brewers, french press, pour-over coffee makers, coffee percolators to brands like Keurig, Ninja, Delonghi, Primula, Tassimo, Verismo, Nesspresso, Hamilton beach, Cuisinart, Chemex, Capresso, Bunn, Aerobie, Krups, Mr Coffee, icoffee, Oster, etc.
- 2-4 OUNCE BOTTLES: One bottle represents one perfect decalcification. Descaling should be done every 3-6 months for preservation of long term health and peak performance of the machines. The solution is also phosphate free, biodegradable and crafted from eco-friendly ingredients contained in a PET bottle that is 100% recyclable making it environmentally safe.
- PROCESS IS SIMPLE, SAFE AND THOROUGH: Mix 1 bottle with 600ml-700ml of water, pour into machine water tank and brew, repeat process using just water. This process is guaranteed to dissolve stubborn calcium, scale, lime and deposits that can cause shutdowns and downtime by decalcifying them quickly and easily.
For great tasting coffee every single time! Use Housewares Solutions Decalcifier Descaling Liquid
“It totally worked and now brews like it did when I first got it….Quick fix to a possible expensive problem!!!!”
Our descaling solution is specifically formulated to ensure an extended life span of all espresso and coffee machines by helping in removing calcium deposits or scale that can build up in the machine over time which if left unattended to can hinder the brewer’s performance
Extends the lifespan of your brewer
Compatible with all coffee and espresso machines
Doesn’t leave behind residues that can clog lines and valves of espresso and coffee machines
Easy to thoroughly rinse
Process is simple, no need for dissolving powders
Your easiest bet to do a good cleaning job
Does not leave behind an odor or flavor that affects the taste of future brew
Very potent, yet gentle to the machine
A powerfully effective yet safe to use descaler for espresso machine and all brands of coffee machine
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
You will get your money’s worth when you use our coffee and espresso machine descaler; if for some reason you don’t like it, you can ask for a refund.
Save money today and avoid changing parts or sending your brewer for repair by getting it regularly descaled and cleaned
Descale with Housewares Solutions descaling liquid today and save yourself the added expense of replacing your machine in a very short time.
Click “Add to Cart” now to start enjoying your brewer in good shape for years.
10. Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Keurig 2.0 Brewers such as K350, K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575, and Elite brewing systems.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH – Keurig 2.0 K200/K250 Machine, K225, K260, K275, Keurig K-Cup, Rivo, and Vue.
- STARTER KIT INCLUDES: Keurig Parts Side Reservoir Filter Holder, retainer base, and 3-pack of charcoal water filters by PureHQ
- IMPROVES COFFEE TASTE – Activated organic charcoal is specifically made to improve beverage drinking taste by removing impurities such as calcium, chlorine, sediment and other odors creating a cleaner pure irresistible best-tasting coffee while retaining all the necessary minerals for the body.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Hassle-free and convenient to replace and start to enjoy a fresh TASTY cup of coffee. BPA-Free and DEHP-Free – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK ABOVE TO SEE IF THIS WILL FIT YOUR KEURIG MODEL BEFORE PURCHASE!
Coffee consist of over 98% water. Therefore, when the water is impure and tastes bad, your coffee also tastes bad. The best tasting cup of coffee are made with filtered water. Using activated charcoal filter designed by PureHQ will get rid of chemicals such as chlorine, calcium, sediments from rusted pipes and other impurities which can have adverse effect on health. Try our premium water filters and you will notice the difference with your first cup with better tasting coffee!
Set of 3 replacement water filters cartridges for Keurig brand machines with filter side holder. Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir.
1. Put the filter cartridge in water and soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Rinse the filter cartridge under running tap water for 60 seconds.
3. Place the filter cartridge into the holder.
4. Install the holder into your coffee machine.
Remember to replace filter after 60 days or 60 tank refills for best results!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Descale for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!