We spent many hours on research to finding flat bed desktop scanner, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best flat bed desktop scanner, you should not miss this article. flat bed desktop scanner coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 flat bed desktop scanner by our suggestions
681 reviews analysed
1. Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner
- Scan documents quickly and easily with fast scanning up to 10 seconds
- Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, Your photos will continue to look great
- Enjoy ease of use with 4 ‘EZ’ Buttons. With auto scan mode, the Scanner automatically detects what you’re scanning
- built in PDF button, easily scans and saves pdf’s that are editable and searchable
The Cano scan lid 300 makes document and photo scanning easy. With 10 second fast scanning, 4 ‘EZ’ Buttons and 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, The Cano scan lid 300 packs great features in a compact design.
2. Plustek A3 Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 Large Format scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library, School and Soho. A3 scan for 9 sec, Support Mac and PC
- ✔WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- ✔NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- ✔HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- ✔POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing
- ✔SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
The tabloid size 11.69″ x 17″ OpticSlim 1180 Scanner from Plustek allows users to scan art, photographs, scrapbooks, newspapers, documents, and more. It features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi and has a color scan speed of 15 seconds and a grayscale speed of 9 seconds.
Also, it has an internal color depth of 48-bit for accurate color reproduction.
Large Format Scanning
Scanning of A3 tabloid size documents and graphics up to 1200 dpi make this scanner ideal for art, scrap-booking, photo scanning and genealogy!
Easy to use
Four one-touch buttons for performing pre-set jobs enables users to quickly:
- create PDF files
LED Light Source
The OpticSlim 1180’s LED light source provides stable illumination that doesn’t change from scan to scan or over the life of the scanner. This results in higher quality images and no warm-up time is needed.
Bundled with simple-to-use image processing and document management tools, fast and secure PDF conversion, image organizer with thumbnail viewer and accurate OCR software.
3. Epson DS-1630 Document Scanner: 25ppm, Twain & ISIS Drivers, 3-Year Warranty with Next Business Day Replacement
- Versatile scanning: auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more.
- 3-year limited warranty: includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime .
- Seamless compatibility: includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- Scan to online storage accounts: intuitively scan to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote and Google Drive with Epson Document Capture software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes — up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on the flatbed and up to 8.5″ x 14″ using the ADF
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm: features a 50-page ADF. Standard Connectivity : (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
Streamline workflows and increase productivity with the DS-1630 document scanner. Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF, this affordable solution is ideal for virtually any task. Quickly scan stacks of documents up to 8.5″ x 14″. Or, use the flatbed for IDs, passports, booklets, fragile items and more. Offering speeds up to 25 ppm, plus auto-duplexing, the DS-1630 also includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to a PC, Mac or online storage accounts with one touch. Plus, the included software suite features Epson Document Capture, and ABBYY FineReader.
4. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed OCR Scanner
- Speeds: Achieve scan speeds up to 20 pages per minute, 40 images per minute, and 1,500 pages per day with single-pass, 2-sided scanning to help automate workflows
- Auto document feeder: Load up to 50 pages for fast, unattended scanning
- Software features: Automatic crop, exposure, orient, page size detection plus blank page and hole removal, background cleanup & removal, edge erase, straighten content, merge pages, color drop out, black & white enhance
- Scan to: Use scan profiles for recurring jobs or send directly to email, SharePoint, Dropbox, FTP, network, local drive, custom locations, multiple destinations
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, business cards, 8×12, 6×8, 4×6, 7×10
- handles paper sizes up to 122 inches
- Paper types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, greeting cards, index cards, business cards
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
- phone and 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support included
- Save time: Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks from LCD control panel
Enhance productivity for routine scanning with a compact HP Scanjet Pro. Automate workflow with fast, two-sided scanning, A 50-page ADF, 1, 500-page daily duty cycle, and one-button shortcuts. You can even quickly capture and edit text from documents.
5. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300, Scan 4×6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size [email protected] You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.14.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
6. Doxie Go SE – The Intuitive Portable Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Amazing Software
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE delivers smart, simple scanning that you can take anywhere – no computer required. Doxie’s everything you want modern scanning to be.
- 【Fast, Easy Scanning】Doxie makes it easy to scan documents at your desk or on the go – simply insert your paper. Scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi.
- 【Tiny + Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – and portable with a rechargeable battery and included memory. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Included Doxie app syncs scans, sends directly to your favorite apps, and uses the award-winning ABBYY OCR technology to recognize the text in your document to create multi-page searchable PDFs.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】Doxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper. We guarantee you’ll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry. Contact us anytime – [email protected]
7. Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 dpi optical resolution
- Everyday scanning for photos and documents — 4800 dpi optical resolution (1) for amazing clarity and detail.
- Scan and share on cloud services (3) — includes Epson Easy Photo Scan software for scanning to Evernote and more
- Fast speeds — scan letter-sized documents in as few as 10 seconds
- Easy-to-use buttons — scan to email or create PDFs.
- Save space — built-in kickstand for vertical placement.
- USB powered — no AC adapter required
The affordable, compact Epson Perfection V19 offers easy scanning and sharing. Whether you’re scanning photos or documents, the V19 delivers 4800 dpi optical resolution (1) and fast speeds. Capture letter-sized documents in just 10 seconds (2). Easy-to-use buttons make scanning directly to computers, emails or PDFs simple. Scan and share on cloud services such as Evernote (3). Only one USB connection is required for power and connection to the computer. No warmup time is needed. The built-in kickstand saves space with vertical placement. The removable lid accommodates bulky photo albums. Software for restoring color to faded photos and removing dust is included.
1. Optical resolution is the maximum scan resolution of the image sensor, using the definition of ISO 14473.
2. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
3. Requires Easy Photo Scan software (included). Mac version requires software download.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
8. ES-300WR Wireless Color Portable Duplex Document Scanner Accounting Edition for PC and Mac, Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer — plus online cloud storage accounts (3)
- PC and Mac compatible
- Premium accounting features (2) — automatically extract data from receipts and invoices, and export to QuickBooks Online or Excel.
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 imp (4)
- Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Total portability — choose from AC, battery or USB power (5), wherever your business takes you.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, invoices, business cards/IDs and more
- 20-page Auto Document Feeder for quick batch scanning.
table width=”1790″ body try td width=”1790″Boasting the fastest scan speeds in its class (1) and premium accounting features (2) to easily organize receipts and invoices, the portable Workforce ES-300WR duplex document scanner is the perfect tool for scanning important documents and expenses. Wirelessly scan 2-sided reports, business cards and receipts to laptops, tablets and smartphones (3). Easily scan to cloud storage accounts (3), or searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files using the included Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software (3). Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the compact ES-300WR performs efficient batch scanning at up to 25 ppm/50 imp (4). And, it’s powered by AC, battery or USB (5).bra / bra / 1. In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $300 MSRP USD (sold into the United States and Canada as of May 2018). Excludes other Epson products. bra / 2. Requires Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software. Not available for iOS or Android mobile devices. Bra / 3. Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson Documents can App; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required. Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to machos 10.13.x.bra / 4. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi using the AC adapter or USB 3.0 cable. Bra / 5. USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer. Bra / 6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site. Bra / 7. Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency./td /try /body /table &nabs;/p
9. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner – Corded
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film — 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17″ x 22″
- Scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film — built-in Transparency Unit. Maximum resolution is 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos — DIGITAL ICE for Prints. Effective Pixels: 54,400 x 74,880 (6400 dpi)
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film — DIGITAL ICE for Film. Temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Minimum System Requirements:Windows 8, 8.1,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows,Windows XP Professional x64 Edition,Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.10.x,Optical drive required for some third party applications
- NOTE: Check Installation Manual on Technical Specification before use
EPSON PERFECTIONV600 PHOTO COLOR SCANNER Scanning Speed: High-speed mode: 6400 dpi|Color: 21.00 msec / line|Monochrome: 21.00 msec / line
From the Manufacturer
Epson Perfection V600 Color Scanner
Photos | Film | Documents
|Exceptional quality and versatility for home, office and studio. — The Epson Perfection V600 Photo delivers outstanding quality scans from photos, film, slides and everyday documents. With 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, this high performance scanner ensures precision film scanning for sharp, vivid reproductions up to 17″ x 22″. Use the built-in Transparency Unit to scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film up to 6 x 22 cm. The V600 Photo scans everything from invoices and receipts to photos and 3D objects. Featuring DIGITAL ICE for both film and prints, one-touch color restoration and Arcsoft Photostudio, this scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution. And, with the included Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, you can easily convert scanned documents into editable text. Use the scanner’s four customizable buttons to instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDFs. The V600 Photo also features Epson’s exclusive ReadyScan LED technology for increased productivity and energy efficiency. The Epson Perfection V600 Photo — quality and versatility at an affordable price.|
What the press is saying:
|Perfection V600 Receives 4 of 5 Stars on MacNN
“If you need to do a mix of photos and documents, this scanner should perform well for you and last a long time.” — Ilene Hoffman, Editor, MacNN, October 26, 2010
6400 x 9600 dpi for film
Enlargements up to 17” x 22”
Built-in Transparency Unit (TPU)
For slides, negatives and medium-format film
up to 6 x 22 cm
Scan everything you need
Film, photos, documents, invoices, receipts,
books, magazines and 3D objects
Complete photo restoration solution
|DIGITAL ICE for Prints
Remove the appearance of tears
and creases from damaged photos
|DIGITAL ICE for Film
Remove the appearance of dust and
scratches from film
|Easy Photo Fix
For one-touch color restoration
ReadyScan LED technology
Fast scanning and no warm-up time
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
For converting scanned documents into editable text
Four customizable buttons
Instantly copy, scan-to-email and create PDF’s
What’s in the Box
- Perfection V600 Photo color scanner
- Transparency unit (built into lid)
- Film holders for: 35mm film and mounted slides & 6 x 22 cm medium-format film
- Scanner software CD-Rom
- Arcsoft Photostudio DVD
- Start Here poster
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter and power cable
Epson Perfection series
This powerful line of products offers the versatility you need for extraordinary scans at home or in the office. With innovative Epson technology, it’s easy for anyone to achieve remarkable results. Whether you want to scan photos, film, documents or 3D objects, there’s a model made for you. Scan reports and receipts, restore faded color photos, or make incredible enlargements from film. It’s all possible with an Epson Perfection scanner.
- Designed to be Recycled*
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Mercury-free LED
- LED light source — lower energy consumption than a fluorescent lamp
* See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and ReadyScan are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Easy Photo Fix and Perfection are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 8/09
10. Xerox Duplex Combo Flatbed Scanner with Automatic Document Feeder
- Flatbed Scanner with ADF ideal for large documents, photos, cards, books, and more
- Maximum ADF paper size: 8.5″ x 118″
- minimum ADF paper size: 3″ x 5.9″
- Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi
- Space-saving duplex Scanner measures 15.8″ x 13″ x 5″
- Compatible with PC and Mac with included drivers
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flat Bed Desktop Scanner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!