921 reviews analysed
1. Eureka! Ignite Portable Two-Burner Camping Stove
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output.
- The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite Plus is designed for years of reliable use.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- The stove measures 23″ L x 12. 8″ W x 4″ H (closed)
- 25″ L x 13. 5″ W x 14″ H (open) and weighs 12 pounds.
- Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- Opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.
- Two dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
New for 2019, the Eureka! Ignite and Ignite Plus portable camping stoves help you cook up a small feast in the outdoors. A pair of 10,000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output. The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start. With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite and Ignite Plus are designed for years of reliable use. Use the JetLink compatibility to connect other Eureka! stoves’ fuel sources to the Ignite or Ignite Plus for camp kitchen flexibility. Includes camping stove and stainless-steel drip tray. Propane canister sold separately.
2. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
3. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
4. Stansport Outfitter Series Propane Camp Stove for Camping and Outdoor Cooking
- Three burner camping stove features two oversized 25,000 B.T.U. stainless steel burners and one 10,000 B.T.U. center burner
- Extra heavy duty cooking grate and stainless steel drip pan is durable and easy to clean
- Oversized steel frame for durability with 3 windscreens for easier and faster cooking
- Piezo electronic ignition requires no matches to light the stove
- High altitude pressure regulator, ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, the beach or any other outdoor adventure
5. Coleman Even-Temp Propane Stove, 3-Burner
- Portable propane stove fits two 12-inch pans or three 8-inch pans at once for variety of meals
- 3 adjustable Even-Temp burners radiate heat evenly across the stove for consistent performance
- Adjustable WindBlock panels shield the flame from wind and fold down as side tables
- Pressure-control and fuel-efficiency technologies ensure consistent performance outdoors
- Matchless InstaStart ignition allows you to light the stove with the push of a button
Portable propane stove fits two 12-inch pans or three 8-inch pans at once for variety of meals
6. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
7. GSI Outdoors, Selkirk Camp Stove
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans. Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling. Removable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15″” diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8 and 10 pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability.
They say you can “go big or go home” and we bet you can guess where our vote lies. After starting small with our incredibly-compact, amazingly-efficient backpacking stoves, we thought that it was high time we made something to satisfy those families and groups of friends whose time we love sharing in the outdoors. Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for any two of the Bugaboo Camper pans (2 L pot, 3 L pot, 9″ frypan) side-by-side, we’ve made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk Camp Stove was made to last too with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
8. Coleman, Stove Propane Fyre Captain 2-Burner
- Hyperflame burners use a stair-stepping design and added Flame holes for faster, more even cooking
- Wind block pan supports offer 360 degree wind protection and fit larger pans
- Laptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (grill grates, griddles sold separately)
- Fits a 12-in. And 10-in. Pan at the same Time. 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- 3-Year limited warranty
Comfortably serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman fyrecaptain propane stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary Hyperflame technology, which provides an even heat Distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind block pan supports also provide 360 degree of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. And 10-in. Pan at the same time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the laptop interchangeable cooktops let you change out the pan supports with a grill grate or griddle (both sold separately). the sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the stove height to cook comfortably anywhere you go. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The perfect flow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you’re ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
9. Stansport 215-200 Two Burner Propane Camp Stove with Infrared Broiler
- Two 6,000 BTU burners with one 5,500 BTU infrared broiler burner for boiling, broiling, sautéing or just making coffee in camp
- Compact design folds open and shut to save space when traveling
- Piezo ignition for the two side burners requires no matches to light the stove
- Heavy duty grate supports pots and pans while cooking at your campsite
- Broiling tray with handle included, Size: 22″ x 12.5″ x 3.25″
10. Jetboil Luna Satellite Side Burner for Jetboil or Eureka! Camping Stoves
- The Luna attaches to the Jetlink fuel output port of Genesis, Spire, and Spire LX stoves to create a larger outdoor cooking range.
- Jetboil’s innovative JetLink port provides fuel to the Luna burner from other stoves without requiring additional fuel sources and regulators.
- Quickly heat water for coffee, food prep, or purification with the Luna’s fast-heating system, which boils water in just over two minutes.
- The system’s stable, low-profile design packs conveniently inside Jetboil Zip, Flash, MicroMo, and SUMO cooking cups.
- Includes convenient pushbutton igniter
- hose measures 10 inches
- weighs 6.8 ounces. One-year limited warranty.
- For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
Complement your Jetboil or Eureka! multi-burner camp stove with the Jetboil Luna side burner, which can rapidly boil water for drinks or food. The Luna attaches to the Jetlink fuel output port of Genesis, HalfGen, Spire, and Spire LX stoves to create a larger outdoor cooking range. Jetboil’s innovative port provides fuel to the Luna burner from other stoves without requiring additional fuel sources and regulators. Quickly heat water for coffee, food prep, or purification with the Luna’s fast-heating system, which boils water in just over two minutes. The system’s stable, low-profile design packs conveniently inside Jetboil Zip, Flash, MicroMo, and SUMO cooking cups. Includes convenient pushbutton igniter; hose measures 10 inches; weighs 6.8 ounces. One-year limited warranty. For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Spire Stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!