Top 9 Eureka Ame
954 reviews analysed
1. Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game
- Speed logic game
- Race to solve the formula by moving your molecules from tube to tube without touching them or dropping them!
- Can be played with friends or by yourself as a brainteaser
- Great for people of all ages
- Includes 12 test tubes, 24 colorful balls, 54 challenge cards and illustrated rules
The brilliant Dr. Eureka has important experiments for you to complete! Pick a challenge card, 3 test tubes and 6 colorful balls to solve his scientific formula. Carefully move your materials from tube to tube without dropping them and position the balls as illustrated on the challenge card. This game is a great, hand-on, dexterity-based, brainteaser that can be played with friends or by yourself.
2. Plan B Games Azul Board Game Board Games
3. ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Preschoolers and Their Families
- What you get – This is the newest edition of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Zingo is one of ThinkFun’s most popular and bestselling games, and is the winner of an Oppenheim Gold Award and Parents’ Choice Gold Award, among others. It’s a fun pre-reading game for ages 4 and up, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids. Zingo is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Zingo is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing will improve language skills through fun and fast placed play.
4. Candy Land 65th Anniversary Game
Celebrating over 65 years of great family fun, this classic edition of Candy Land features the charming graphics and components from the game’s early days. Candy Land was created in the 1940’s and has been a favorite “first” game of children ever since. Millions of young children have learned how to recognize colors, practice counting and acquire the skills of taking turns and following directions, all with the help of this delightful game. This simple, race-to-the-finish game, is a rite of passage for all children. In 2005 the game was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame at The Strong Museum in Rochester, New York. This edition of Candy Land will bring back fond memories of Gumdrop Mountains, Candy Hearts, the Peppermint Stick Forest, Lollypop Woods, Ice Cream Floats, the Gingerbread Plum Tree, the Crooked Old Peanut Brittle House and Molasses Swamp. Your favorite Gingerbread Men movers are included, along with the traditional deck of colorful cards, which guide each move. The first player to wind their way to the pink-frosted Home Sweet Home wins the game! Playing Time 15-20 minutes for 2-4 players. Contents include a Bi-fold, heavy duty game board, 4 plastic gingerbread men movers, a deck of 64 cards and Instructions that includes “The Story of Candy Land”.
5. Outfoxed! Game Board Game
Mrs. Plumpert’s prized pot pie has gone missing, and now it’s a chicken chase to crack the case! In Outfoxed, you move around the board to gather clues, then use the special evidence scanner to rule out suspects. You have to work together quickly because the guilty fox is high-tailing it towards the exit! Will you halt the hungry hooligan before it flies the coop or will you be outfoxed?
6. Hasbro Connect 4 Game
Challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with the classic game of Connect 4! Drop your red or yellow discs in the grid and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. If your opponent is getting too close to 4 in a row, block them with your own disc! Whoever wins can pull out the slider bar to release all the discs and start the fun all over again! Connect 4 and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
7. Winning Moves Games Sorry Classic Edition Board Game
- RELIVE THE FUN: The game of “Sorry” delighted players everywhere when introduced in the 1930’s. Sorry” is fun to play, and easy to learn. The Rules In this game are the same as the 1939 US version!
- THE OBJECT: Move the 4 pawns under your control from your “start” to your “home”. Moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to “Home”.
- THE SORRY CARD: If you draw a Sorry Card, take any (1) pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent’s pawn, sending that pawn back to their start!
- CONTENTS: Heavy-duty bi-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic “Sorry” pawns, Deck of 44 cards with classic artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, Number of players: 1 to 4
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions
Sorry Classic Edition Board Game
The fabulous game of Sorry delighted players everywhere when first introduced many decades ago. Now you can relive this wonderful experience. Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player. Sorry is for two to four players, ages six through adult. The game title comes from the many ways a player can stop his opponent, while issuing an apologetic “Sorry.”
- Ages 6 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- Heavy-duty bi-fold gameboard with original artwork
- 16 iconic Sorry pawns
- Deck of 44 cards with classic artwork
- Illustrated instructions
8. Rummikub — The Original Rummy Tile Game
- With more than 50 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world’s best-selling and most-played games
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style – the first player to use all of their tiles wins!
- Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together
- Reinforces STEM and STEAM concepts for kids like sequencing, pattern recognition, and planning skills
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
It’s no surprise that Rummikub is so popular – it has all the elements that make a great game: it’s easy to learn and fast moving, it’s different every time it’s played, it combines luck and strategy, and it changes quickly so every player has a chance to win until the very end. Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs (consecutive numbers of the same color) and groups (three or more of the same number in different colors), Rummy style. The “board” continually changes as players adjust the tiles on the table. The Joker tiles add to the fun and can be played as any color or number. Be the first player to play every tile on your rack to win! Rummikub includes 106 high quality plastic tiles, 4 plastic tile-holder racks, and complete illustrated instructions. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up.
It’s hard to find family games that are fun and challenging for both kids and adults, but Rummikub fills the bill on all counts. The rules are simple, the game is varied, and the fun is free for everyone! This version of Rummikub has 106 plastic tiles with numbers in different colors and four dark-blue plastic tile racks to hold the tiles during play. The object is similar to rummy card games, combining your tiles in runs (consecutive numbers in the same color) or sets (groups of the same number). The game rolls along at a fast clip, with wild-card joker tiles adding a bit of luck to the strategy needed to win. Get this game out the next time the power goes off and show the kids some old-fashioned fun. –Marcie Bovetz
9. Blue Orange Games Dr. Microbe Game
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Ame for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!