We spent many hours on research to finding dishwasher du915pwps0 thermal fuse, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dishwasher du915pwps0 thermal fuse, you should not miss this article. dishwasher du915pwps0 thermal fuse coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dishwasher du915pwps0 thermal fuse by our suggestions
667 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpoolo 675813 Thermal Fuse
2. W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore dishwasher – Simple Instruction Included – Replaces 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- MODEL NUMBER: W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley..) and replaces part numbers: 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
3. Primeswift W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit,Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore PS2360984,AP4423189
- [Parts Number]:W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit
- [Compatible Brands]:Whirlpool,Roper,Admiral,Hardwick,Jenn-Air,Estate,Magic Chef,Crosley,Inglis,Norge,Modern Maid,Amana,Kenmore,Caloric,IKEA
- [Directly Replaces]:1549751,661663,AP4423189,W10136048,W10258275,W10258275VP,W10344801,PS2360984
- [Fixes Symptoms]:Protect the dishwasher circuit from overload.If the temperature gets to high it will shut off the electrical current to the heating unit in the appliance
- [About Us]:Primeswift is a worldwide leading supplier and distributor of aftermarket appliance and outdoor parts.Our goal is to provide our customers with quality aftermarket parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications at competitive prices
This is a replacement thermal fuse for your dishwasher. The thermal fuse is sometimes known as the
thermal cutoff.The thermal fuse shuts off the dishwasher if the dishwasher shorts out or overheats.If your
dishwasher is cutting out during the cycle,or will not start,you may have an issue with your thermal fuse;
4. Whirlpool W10258275 Bimetal Fuse for Dishwasher
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool W10258275 Bimetal Fuse for Dishwasher
From the Manufacturer
Whirlpool W10258275 Bimetal Fuse for Dishwasher. Works with the following model: Maytag MDB7609AWW. Part Number W10258275. Genuine Replacement Part.
5. 661566 High Limit Thermostat for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces WP661566, AP6010246, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, WP661566VP
- ✅ PART NUMBER 661566: This part is a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WP661566, AP6010246, 661566, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, and WP661566VP.
- ✅ FITS TOP NAME BRANDS: Use it to fix select Kenmore, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Estate, Inglis, Magic Chef, Crosley, Roper dishwasher models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your dishwasher doesn’t start, doesn’t dry or clean dishes properly, or fails to stay closed, you may need to replace the high limit thermostat.
- ✅ 5-MINUTE REPAIR: Installing a new high limit thermostat takes just five minutes. Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver and a quarter-inch nut driver.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last, this part meets or exceeds all manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. It’s been thoroughly tested too. Specs: ¼-in. terminals,
A high limit thermostat is a safety device located at the bottom of your dishwasher. It prevents the dishwasher from overheating by shutting down the power to the heating element if the temperature rises above a certain point. When the thermostat fails, your dishwasher won’t produce the heat that it needs to wash and dry your dishes. Luckily, swapping out the faulty thermostat with the PartsBroz 661566 exact equivalent part is easy and affordable.
Unplug your dishwasher before beginning the repair. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver and a small flathead screwdriver. Before removing the wires from the old thermostat, take a picture so that you know how to connect the wires to the new thermostat.
Restores Heat to Your Dishwasher
Replacing the high limit thermostat can fix the following problems:
- Dishwasher doesn’t dry dishes properly
- Dishwasher doesn’t clean dishes properly
- Dishwasher doesn’t start
- Door doesn’t latch shut
Compatible Brands: Kenmore, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Estate, Inglis, Magic Chef, Crosley, and Roper.
Compatible Models include but are not limited to: 7DU1100XTSQ0, 7DU1100XTSQ1, 7DU1100XTSQ2, 7DU1100XTSQ5 7DU1100XTSS0, 7DU1100XTSS1 7DU1100XTSS2, 7DU1100XTSS4 7DU1100XTSS5, 7DU910PFGB0 7GU2300XTVQ0, 7GU2300XTVQ1 7GU2300XTVQ2, 7GU2300XTVQ3 7GU2300XTVS0, 7GU2300XTVS1 7GU2300XTVS2, 7GU2300XTVS3 7GU2455XTSQ0, 7GU2455XTSS0 7GU3200XTSS0, 7GU3200XTSS1 7GU3200XTVY0, 7GU3200XTVY2 7GU3200XTVY4, 7GU3600XTSY0 7GU3600XTSY1, 7GU3800XTVY0 7GU3800XTVY2, 7GU3800XTVY3 7GU3800XTVY5, 7GU3800XTVY6 7WDF530PAYM0, and 7WDT770PAYM.
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WP661566, AP6010246, 661566, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, and WP661566VP.
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. We’re happy to help you select the right part.
6. W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- ✅ PART NUMBER W10258275: Our dishwasher thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
- ✅ FITS NAME BRAND DISHWASHERS: This fuse link is a direct fit for most top name brand dishwashers. These include Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, Maytag, and Crosley. Contact us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ REMEDIES COMMON DISHWASHER PROBLEMS: Did your dishwasher stop draining water or running altogether? Replacing the dishwasher fuse is a common solution that can have your dishwasher running in no time.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Save money by fixing your dishwasher yourself. It won’t take up much of your time and only requires a few tools. Plus this replacement kit comes with two zip ties for a secure installation.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our bimetal thermal fuse link offers durability and reliability for a one-time fix. It has gone through thorough testing and been manufactured to original specifications.
W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Replacement Part
A thermal fuse is an emergency safety device that protects a dishwasher from circuit overload or overheating. When a dishwasher overheats, the thermal fuse trips and cuts off power to the dishwasher control board. If this happens, your machine will automatically shut down and will not restart. Replacing the thermal fuse can get your dishwasher running again. This PartsBroz new lid switch replacement is affordable, easy to install, and designed as a direct fit for most name brand dishwashers.
Useful tools for this repair include a Torx 15 driver, small Phillips-head screwdriver, small razor blade, wire cutters, and two zip ties (included). Always remember to unplug the dishwasher and turn off its water supply prior to beginning any repairs. If you can’t access the wall plug, turn off the circuit breaker instead.
Our thermal fuse replacement kit offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers W10258275, 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
It works with most top name brands and many of their models. These include:
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
7. Jetec Dishwasher Replacement Including 661566 Thermostat and W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse with Instructions
- What you get: you will receive 1 x 661566 thermostat and 1 x W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions, convenient for your replace the old or broken one
- Model No. 661566 dishwasher thermostat: replace part No.:661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
- Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse: replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- Compatible with: fits most top name brands, such as KitchenAid, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, etc.
- Sturdy material: made of quality material and each one have been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, durable and convenient for replacing, can use for a long time
Dishwasher replacement including 661566 thermostat and W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions
Model No. 661566 thermostat:
Replace part No.: 661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
Keeps the dryer from overheating, once the dryer temperature reaches a certain point, 661566 thermostat will shut down power to the heating element, it works as a safety mechanism.
When should replace your old 661566 thermostat?
1. Not drying dishes properly
2. Will Not Start
3. Not cleaning dishes properly
4. Door latch failure
Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse:
Replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
Protect the dishwasher circuit from overload, once the temperature gets to high, it will quickly shut off the electrical current to the heating unit in the appliance.
When should replace your old W10258275 bimetal fuse?
1. Will Not Start.
2. Not draining.
1 x 661566 Thermostat
1 x W10258275 Bimetal thermal fuse
These dryer replacements are not original aftermarket parts; The mention of any related models and brads above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Please refer to your old part No. before order to ensure purchase correct model.
8. Replacement Dishwasher Fuse Kit for Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, 8193762
9. New WP8193762 Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Link for Door Switch
- This is the Non original aftermarket part
- It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Inglis, Estate, Roper) and replaces part numbers: 8193762VP, 8269213, 959376, AP3178588
- 8193762 Dishwasher Fuse Kit
- Kit includes:98*C thermal Fuse Link.7″ Wire Lead with terminal block.Wire Ties.Instructions
- The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
10. W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Dishwasher
Replacement Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Dishwasher
Replaces Part Numbers: W10258275, AP4423189, 1549751, 661663, AH2360984, EA2360984, PS2360984, W10258275VP
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dishwasher Du915pwps0 Thermal Fuse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!