652 reviews analysed
1. Twinings of London Decaffeinated Green Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 Count
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Decaffeinated Green tea K-Cups. Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- GREEN TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavor, smooth taste and enticing aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
Green tea is the world’s most consumed type of tea. Unlike other tea types, freshly picked leaves are quickly heated after harvesting to prevent the tea from oxidizing. Two methods are used to heat the leaves – pan fired for an earthy, more roasted taste, or steamed at high temperatures for a lighter, more delicate taste. This process stops the enzymatic activity in the leaf which allows them to retain their distinctive taste, flavor, aroma and appearance. Green tea is mostly produced in China, where 80% of the world’s Green tea is sourced. This tea is from Zhejiang Province on the southeastern coast of China. Covered with hills and small mountain ranges, this picturesque region has a humid subtropical climate with distinct seasons and the perfect combination of rain and sunshine. Our tea is carefully selected then steamed to yield a smooth tea with a fresh, natural taste.
2. Twinings Green Tea Decaf Keurig K-Cups, 48 Count
- Two boxes of 24 Keurig K-Cups, 48 total
- This green tea is from Zhejiang Province on the southeastern coast of China
- Our tea is carefully selected then steamed to yield a smooth tea with a fresh, natural taste
- Caffeine-free, refreshing taste
- Compatible with all Keurig Brewer systems, including 2.0
Package contains two boxes of 24 Keurig K-Cups, 48 total of Twinings Green Tea Decaffeinated. This tea is from Zhejiang Province on the southeastern coast of China. Covered with hills and small mountain ranges, this picturesque region has a humid subtropical climate with distinct seasons and the perfect combination of rain and sunshine. Enjoy the smooth, fresh taste of this soothing tea any time of the day.
3. Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count
Celestial Seasonings Decaffeinated Green Tea K-Cup pods embrace the benefits of green tea without committing to the caffeine. This full-bodied brew has everything you seek from a fine-quality green tea, but you can enjoy its smooth flavor anytime—this one won’t keep you up at night. Celestial Seasonings takes out the caffeine and leave in the natural goodness using a compound that occurs naturally in the tea leaves. So wrap up your day with a mellow cup of Decaffeinated Green Tea and the convenience of Keurig… serene! “Green tea leaves come from the same plant as traditional black tea, but are quickly dried to preserve their vibrant color and natural antioxidants. We’ve blended our authentic decaf green tea with delicate, decaffeinated Bai Mu Dan white tea – one of the rarest and youngest of teas – to create a smooth, balanced cup with a pleasantly mild flavor.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blend master Since 1975.
4. Celestial Seasonings DECAF Green Tea K-Cup 48 Count Case
Embrace the benefits of green tea blended with delicate white tea without committing to the caffeine. This full-bodied brew has everything you seek from a fine-quality green tea, but you can enjoy its smooth flavor anytime – this one won’t keep you up at night. Celestial Seasonings took out the caffeine and left in the natural goodness using a compound that occurs naturally in the tea leaves. So wrap up your day with a mellow cup of Decaffeinated Green Tea and the convenience of Keurig … serene!
5. Cha4TEA 36-Count Green Tea Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
6. Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Decaf, 40 Count (Pack of 6)
7. Celestial Seasonings Natural Antioxidant Green Tea Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, 96 Count
Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Authentic Green Tea is made from 100% natural green tea. People around the world drink green tea, made from the plant Camellia sinensis, to lift their spirits and to savor its tantalizing aroma and smooth taste. Green tea is a natural source of antioxidants, which neutralize harmful molecules in the body known as free radicals. By taming free radicals, antioxidants help the body maintain its natural good health. Green tea can also be a welcome change from coffee. So take a break, and drink a cup of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea to your health. 100% Natural. This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives. Gluten free. Convenient 96 count case pack. K-cups are compatible with all Keurig brewers, and are also compatible with the new Keurig 2.0
8. Lipton Iced Tea K-Cup Sweet Tea 16 ct, pack of 4
9. Cha4TEA 36-Count Matcha Green Tea for Keurig
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Decaf Green Tea K Cups For Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!