934 reviews analysed
1. Urnex 5-Count CleanCup Single Brewer Cleaning Cups
Specifically designed to clean Keurig K-Cup compatible coffee brewers, the Urnex CleanCup Single Brewer Cleaning Cups are simple and effective. Odorless and phosphate free, CleanCup ensures every cup you brew tastes great.
2. XROM Professional Cleaning Pods Compatible with All Keurig K-Cup 2.0 Brewers, Coffee Stain Removing, Non Toxic, Biodegradable, 6 per Pack.
- ????Cleaning SOLUTION for ALL K-CUP KEURIG brewers including 1.0 and 2.0 that prolongs the life of the coffee machine, improves the taste of coffee and does not contain toxic components.
- ????NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE AND ODORLESS. Our unique, specially created formula ensures perfect cleaning without using harsh chemicals. Phosphate and Chlorine free.
- ⚗K cup rinse pods contain ACTIVE OXYGEN effectively removes stains without affecting the subsequent taste of the coffee, providing gentle care of the coffee brew machine
- ????PROFITABLE FOR YOU 6 cleaning pods – Use every 10 days to make sure coffee oils and raid are remove, for the best, quick and clean result. 1 pack for 2 month.
- ????CLEANING a coffee maker machine is as EASY and quick as making a cup of coffee. Simple, effective and easy to use cleaning cups to make sure you feel the TASTE OF COFFEE, not old grinds and residues. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
3. Keurig 5000057588 Rinse Brews in Both Classic 1.0 and Plus 2.0 Series K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 10 Count, White
- BETTER TASTING BEVERAGES: reduces flavor carry-over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K-Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K-Cup pod
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: gentle and odorless formula
- USE WEEKLY: or any time after brewing a flavored coffee, cocoa, or tea
- COMPATIBLE with all Keurig coffee makers (not compatible with the Vue system)
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: 10 Keurig Rinse Pods
- MADE IN THE USA
Keep beverages tasting their best with Keurig rinse pods, a simple, fast, and convenient way to reduce flavor carry-over between brews. Keurig rinse pods are the quickest and easiest way to clean the K-Cup Pod holder on your brewer. Safe and effective, Keurig rinse pods remove residue and rinse away oil to reduce flavor carry-over between brews, ensuring better tasting beverage every time you brew. Over time, residue and oil can build up in your K-Cup Pod holder causing flavor carry-over between brews and can eventually lead to clogs that damage your coffee maker. Keurig rinse pods are made from a safe and effective formula that rinses away These residues to keep your coffee maker clean and your beverages tasting their best. Keurig rinse pods are the only Keurig recommended Cleansing pod to be used with all Keurig Coffee makers. For maximum effectiveness, use once a week or any time after brewing a flavored coffee, cocoa, or tea. Keurig rinse pods are safe, easy to use, and are compatible with all Keurig Coffee makers. Each box contains 10 Keurig rinse pods. Easy to use:1. Place a large mug on the drip tray. Lift the brewer handle and insert a Keurig rinse pod in the K-Cup Pod holder2. Lower the handle and press the 8oz brew button to perform a rinsing brew using your Keurig rinse pod3. Lift the handle and dispose of the used Keurig rinse pod once the brew is completely. Lower the handle and perform an 8oz water brew (without a pod) to complete the rinse process
4. Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee, 88 K Cups for Keurig Coffee Makers
Whoever said good things come in small packages must have been talking about our Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend K-Cup Pods. Smooth, flavorful, and ready to brew, Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend K-Cup Pods deliver our signature Dunkin’ taste in every pint-sized portion. They’re everything you love about Dunkin’ coffee, conveniently made in your Keurig Brewer. Perfect for days that end in “y.”
5. Essential Values 10PK Cleaning & Rinse K Cup Pods For All Keurig Machines, 2.0 Compatible
- BEST VALUE – Our 10 Pack Of Kleaning Pods Are A Great Value & Made In The USA. Excellent for Cleaning Keurig Kup Holders for All Keurig Machine Systems
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Use With Any Keurig Or Coffee Machine That Utilizes K-Cup Coffee Pods Including Keurig 2.0 Machines. Compare To Keurig Rinse Pods. Essential Values Kleaning Kups are and AFTERMARKET Product And Are NOT Affiliated or Endorsed By Keurig
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE – The Non-Toxic Formulation Safely Removes Residual Coffee Oil Left Behind From Your Coffee Brew When Flowing Through The K Cup Passage. Ingredients Include: Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate & Sodium Precarbonate
- BETTER TASTING COFFEE – You Love Your Coffee & You Or Others Like Flavored Coffees. Over Time The Flavors and Oils Build Up And Commingle. Cleaning Your Pod Holder Regularly Ensures Your Coffee Tastes As Intended!
- INCREASES LIFE OF MACHINE – When Used Regularly (Monthly) The Removal Of Oils Allows The Coffee & Water To Flow Freely And Not Clog Up Relieving Pressure From the Pump
Keep beverages tasting their best with Essential Values rinse K Cup pods with a simple, fast, and convenient way to reduce flavor carry-over between brews. With the Essential Values Kleaning Kup Pods, we provides you with the best and easiest way to clean the K-Cup Pod holder on your Keurig brewing machine. Not only Safe and effective, Essential Values Kleaning Kup Pods now removes residue and rinse away oil to reduce and ensure a better tasting beverage. With time, Keurig residue and oil will build up in your K-Cup Pod holder causing loss of performance between brews – which may lead to clogs and potential damage to your coffee maker.
Essential Values rinse pods are made from a safe and effective formula that rinses away residues to keep your coffee maker clean and your beverages tasting their best. For maximum effectiveness, use once a week or any time after brewing a flavored coffee, cocoa, or tea. Comparable to Keurig rinse pods, our engineered formula provides a safe, easy to use, and substitute to clean all Keurig Machines. Each Essential Values box contains 10 Keurig rinse pods.
Instructions for Use:
1. Place a large mug on the drip tray. Lift the brewer handle and insert a Keurig rinse pod in the K-Cup Pod holder
2. Lower the handle and press the 8oz brew button to perform a rinsing brew using your Keurig rinse pod
3. Lift the handle and dispose of the used Keurig rinse pod once the brew is completely. Lower the handle and perform an 8oz water brew (without a pod) to complete the rinse process
4. Repeat monthly or sooner when desired!
Best Value on Amazon | Increase Life of Machine | Made in USA | Better Tasting Coffee!
6. Amazon Brand – 100 Ct. Solimo Dark Roast Coffee Pods, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 100 Dark Roast coffee pods
- Blend of select coffees from Latin America, Africa and Indonesia
- Full-bodied coffee with a hearty punch but mild acidity for a smooth finish
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
7. Mind Reader Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for K-Cups, Verismo, Dolce Gusto, Holds 30 K-Cups, 35 CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto, Black
- Holds 30 K-Cup,35 CBTL/Verismo
- Dolce Gusto single serve coffee pods
- Place your single serve coffee machine on top to save valuable counter space
- Clean and modern design perfect for home or office
- Quality Sliding drawer construction
- One drawer organizer all your single serve coffee pods, Dimensions: 9.37″ (W) X 2.52″ (H) X 13.07″ (D)
Forget the cheap wire mesh holders with sticky drawers and flimsy construction that eventually sag. This holder is built to last with attention to detail and superior materials. The strong construction means you can safely place your Single serve coffee machine directly on top of the drawer without worrying that it will eventually sag or that the heat will compromise the coffee pods underneath.
8. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
9. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker for K-Cup Pods And Ground Coffee,Thermal Drip Instant Coffee Machine Brewer with Vacuum Insulated Coffee Tumbler, Self Cleaning Function, Strength Control by Sboly
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a K-Cup or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles. A vacuum insulated tumbler is included to allow you to take home-made hot coffee on the go. It can keep your coffee hot up to 6 hours.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your k-cup and ground brewer machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ 100% SATISFACTION : We assure you that this personal single-serve coffee maker will meet all your brewing needs. It’s ability to be versatile and cater to your every coffee need is something that we can promise!
10. Brewer Needle Cleaning Tool/Maintenance Accessory – Compatible With Keurig 2.0 – No More Grounds In Your Coffee or Partial Brews by Impresa
- NO MORE PARTIAL BREWS OR GROUNDS IN YOUR COFFEE: Are you getting partial / interrupted brews, grounds in your coffee, or a “water under pressure” message? There’s a good chance you have a clogged entrance / exit needle caused by a natural build-up of coffee grounds. Our tool removes those grounds and gets your Keurig (R) brewer running smoothly again
- LENGTHENS THE LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE: Our needle cleaning accessory is a key aspect of your brewer maintenance, along with regular cleaning and descaling. A clogged needle, if left untreated for too long, can lead your machine to break down. Don’t let that happen – regularly clean your brewing needle!
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG (R) 2.0: Compatible with all Keurig (R) 2.0 and Plus Series brewers / coffee makers / coffeemakers, including model #s K200, K250, K300, K350, K375, K400, K450, K460, K475, K500, K550, K560, K575, K600, K650, K660, K675. Will not work with K55 Machine or K-Elite.
- EASY TO USE: Super simple to use – just a few minutes and you’ll be back up and running! Instructions below. NOTE: Will not work with non-Keurig (R) brewers or other Keurig (R) models not listed
- Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: 1) Ensure that your brewer is powered off. 2) Ensure that the silicone chamber is seated in the plastic holder with the entrance facing up. 3) Entirely fill the silicone chamber with warm water. 4) Lift the handle (where you would normally place a pod) and place the cleaning tool in the pod holder. 5) Ensure that the cleaning tool is fully seated and flush with the pod holder. If it is not fitting in, adjust until it fits smoothly. 6) Raise and lower the handle 5 times, each (5 ups and 5 downs). This will flush water through the needle to remove the coffee grounds. 7) Remove the cleaning tool from the pod holder. You will see collected coffee grounds. 8) Perform a cleansing brew, ensuring that there is a mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Ensure that the pod slot is empty during the cleaning brew. Some models may require you to hold down the brew button (to brew 6 ounces of hot water). 9) Once the brew is complete, pour the contents of the mug into the sink. Rinse the cleaning tool with warm water and allow to fully air dry. This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Keurig (R) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from Keurig (R). Our product is not covered under any Keurig (R) manufacturer’s warranty. The Keurig (R) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Keurig (R) brand names, models or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility. Does not work with K-Elite or K-55 Machines
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Clean Cup Keurig K Cups for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!