747 reviews analysed
1. DASH DEG200GBBK01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Black
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
2. BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle with Drip Tray, GD2011B
The BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle combines fast and even heating with variable temperature controls, making it easy to create all your breakfast favorites—from bacon and eggs to pancakes and hash browns. Plus, the large non-stick surface, fully immersible base, and slide-out drip tray make cleanup a breeze.
By George Foreman
3. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
4. Vulcan-Hart 944298 Thermostat for Compatible Vulcan-Hart and Wolf Heavy-Duty Electric Griddles, 450 Degrees F
5. Robertshaw 4350-028 Gas Cooking Control Thermostat Kit for Griddles
The Robertshaw bjwa control is a combination gas cock and by-pass type thermostat. It is available with both by-pass and pilot adjustments. With the bjwa thermostats, the gas is turned on and the temperature setting made with a single turn of the dial. The bjwa is available for a wide variety of applications, especially oven ranges and griddles.
6. Southbend Range 1182553 Snap Action Griddle Thermostat
1182553, THERMOSTAT, SNAP ACTION GRIDDLE. Southbend Range Genuine OEM replacement part. For over one hundred years, Southbend has produced the finest in heavy-duty ovens, ranges and steamers. Use genuine OEM parts for safety reliability and performance.
From the Manufacturer
1182553, THERMOSTAT, SNAP ACTION GRIDDLE. Southbend Range Genuine OEM replacement part. For over one hundred years, Southbend has produced the finest in heavy-duty ovens, ranges, and steamers. Use genuine OEM parts for safety reliability and performance.
7. Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" – 4 Burner, Grill
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Solid stainless Steel burners for long life, and thick Rolled Steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with this Blackstone. It offers the traditional taste of barbecuing so you can enjoy your favorite foods. Fits 16 Steaks and Fits 72 Hot Dogs.
8. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
9. Univen PR3F Wide Thermostat Control Cord fits Frypans and Skillets SEE MEASUREMENTS
- Probe control with 1-9/16″(1.56″)(39.6mm) spacing between terminals
- Rectangular plastic end that goes into appliance is 2.15″(54.6mm) wide and .68″(17.3mm) tall.
- Center metal probe is 2.25″(57.2mm) long and 0.32″(8.1mm) in diameter
- Fits many brands of frypans, griddles, etc. Will NOT fit new models which use a magnetic connection
- Please check your dimensions BEFORE ordering
Univen PR3F probe control with 1-9/16″(1.56″)(39.6mm) spacing between terminals. Fits many brands of electric skillets, frypans, griddles, etc. Will not fit new models which use a magnetic connection. 115 volts, 1600 watts. Please check dimensions in the pictures carefully BEFORE ordering. Rectangular plastic end that goes into appliance is 2.15″(54.6mm) wide and .68″(17.3mm) tall. Center metal probe is 2.25″(57.2mm) long and 0.32″(8.1mm) in diameter. Terminal spacing is 1.56″(39.6mm) center to center. This product will ONLY fit appliances that use a temperature probe control with these dimensions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Griddle Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!