Top 10 Bissell Powerlifter Pet 1793 Filter
706 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
2. Bissell PowerLifter & Powertrak Pet Sealed Frebreze Vacuum Filter #1604102 Bundled With Use And Care Guide
Bissell PowerLifter & Powertrak Pet Sealed Frebreze Vacuum Filter #1604102 With Use And Care Guide
3. Bissell 1309 Pet Vac Pre Motor Filter 1604127 2 Filters
4. DVC Micro-Lined Bissell Powerlifter Pet Filter Kit. Includes Washable Foam Filter 1604127 Washable HEPA Filter 1604130.
- Includes Both Filters Used on Bissell Powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet Models 1307 and 1309.
- Bissell Recommends Washing Both Filters Once Every 30 Days, and Replacing Filters Every 3-6 Months Depending on how Active Household Is
- Generic Aftermarket Filters Made by DVC Micro-Lined
- Fits Bissell Powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet Models
- 1307, 1309R, 1309W.
- Includes (1) Pre-Motor Washable Foam Filter Part 1604127 or 160-4127, and (1) Post-Motor Washable HEPA Filter Cartridge 1604130
This is a replacement filter kit for the Bissell Powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet models 1307, and 1309. Included with this money saving kit are both filters used on the vacuum cleaner, including the foam pre-motor washable filter Bissell part 1604127 or 160-4127, as well as the washable post-motor HEPA cartridge filter part 1604130, or 160-4130. Bissell recommends washing both of these filters once every 30 days, and replacing them ever 3-6 depending on the household. Homes with pets should replace these filters more frequently. These filters fit the following Bissell Power Lift Models; 1307, 1309R, 1309W. These filters are comparable to the Febreze Filter part numbers; 15264, 1604102 and 160-4102, however these filters are washable and reusable, and manufactured by DVC Micro-Lined.
5. Home Care Products Created Bissell Powerlifter Pet Filter Kit. Includes Washable Foam Filter 1604127 and Washable HEPA Filter 1604130
HomeCare Products is the only US manufacturer of replacement vacuum bags and filters. An industry leader for nearly 3 decades, HomeCare brand is expertly crafted to provide you with superior quality, high efficiency products that help you to enjoy a clean and healthy home! Did you know? Regularly replacing your vacuum bags and filters is imperative for the optimal health and cleanliness of your home and vacuum! · Bags should be replaced when ¾ of the way full or when debris meets a maximum fill line. · All filters should be replaced at least every 6 months however replacing every 3-4 months is recommended to maintain optimal efficiency. · Your vacuum may have multiple filters. Refer to your owner’s manual for details regarding your specific vacuum. Ensure that all filter types are replaced or washed at the same time. · Replacing your dust collection accessories frequently may help to reduce home and vacuum odor, improve in-home and vacuum exhaust air quality, minimize allergies, maintain optimal vacuum suction, extend the life of your vacuum, and help you keep your home cleaner! Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! HomeCare Products utilizes the highest quality control throughout the manufacturing process for a superior product designed to exceed expectations and match OEM performance. We are proud to stand behind our products by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with any product purchased from us, please contact us right away. We will work with you to provide the best solution such as a refund, exchange, or replacement!
6. Fette Filter – Pre-Motor Filter Compatible with Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuums. Compare to Part # 1604127. (Pack of 4)
- Pre-Motor Filter Compatible with Bissell PowerLifter Pet Vacuums
- Contains 4 Foam Filters
- Compatible with PowerLifter Pet Vacuum 1309, 1309R, 1309W, 1793, 1790, 17931, 17939
- Compatible with Powertrak Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner 1307 and PowerTrak Upright Bagelss Vacuum Cleaner 1790
- Compare to Part #1604127
Pre-Motor Filter Compatible with Bissell PowerLifter Pet Vacuums.
Contains 4 Foam Filters.
Compatible with Bissell Vacuums:
PowerLifter Pet Vacuum 1309, 1309R, 1309W, 1793, 1790, 17931, 17939.
PowerTrak Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner 1307.
PowerTrak Upright Bagelss Vacuum Cleaner 1790.
Compare to Part # 1604127.
Packaging may vary.
This is not a Bissell or PowerTrak OEM product. The Bissell and PowerTrak brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bissell and PowerTrak brand name or model designations for this product are made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
7. Think Crucial Part 1604127 Compatible Bissell Vac Powerlifter Pet Powertrak 1790 1307 1309 1309R 1793 1790 17939 Washable Foam Pre Filter 1604127 HEPA Style Post Filter Kit 1604130 (2 Pack)
- 2 PACK OF FILTER REPLACEMENT PART COMPATIBLE WITH BISSELL PART # 1604127. Works with Bissell Models # 1790,1307,1309,1309R,1793,1790,17939 Includes Both Filters Used on Bissell Powerlifter, PowerTrak, Powerlifter pet Bissell vacs. Includes a Pre-Motor Washable Foam Filter Part 1604127 or 160-4127, and Post-Motor Washable HEPA Style Filter Cartridge 1604130 OR 160-4130
- CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: Ideal replacements for Bissell vacuums. Our vac filter part ensures deeper and cleaner surfaces. Have confidence with a refreshing home, house, office, apartment, condo, or high-rise. It’s also washable and reusable. An excellent investment and cost-effective. Our compact Bisell compatible filter is essential for premium, deep cleaning across any surface so that you maintain your vacuum cleaner suction and cleanliness.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO INSTALL: Switch out in less than five (5) minutes, providing time efficiency. Get back to daily activity quickly and make a big difference with air quality in the process. Simply remove the older dirty filter and replace. This filter helps remove household dust, fine powders, drywall with ease.
- WASHABLE REPLACEMENT HEPA STYLE FILTER: The long filtration air cleaner has a long life. When a clogged or dirty bag isn’t changed, it can cause the vacuum to work harder and impact utility bills. We deliver high quality, durable and long lasting replacements. Bissel Recommends Washing Both Filters Once Every 30 Days, and Replacing Filters Every 3-6 Months Depending on how Active Household Is. Fits Bissell Powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet Models
- 1307, 1309R, 1309W.
- Think Crucial manufactures premium quality vacuum replacement filters and replacement parts and stands behind the quality and workmanship of all our products. We maintain a thorough quality control process to ensure compatibility with the Bissell models listed above. Replacement vac filters available in bulk packs.
THINK CRUCIAL COMPATIBLE WITH BISSELL REPLACEMENT VACUUM FILTER PART 1604127 Works with Bissell Models # 1790,1307,1309,1309R,1793,1790,17939 Includes Both Filters Used on Bissell Powerlifter, PowerTrak, Powerlifter pet Bissel vacs.
Includes Pre-Motor Washable Foam Filter Part 1604127 or 160-4127, and Post-Motor Washable HEPA Style Filter Cartridge 1604130 OR 160-4130
Our Bissel powerlifter pet filter kit replacement set for Bissell vacs are essential for premium, deep cleaning across any surface. The filter captures mites, pollen, household dust, and other particles preventing them from recirculating into the air. Allergy sufferers, replacing the filter is necessary to maximize the vac cleaning power.
8. Green Label Washable HEPA Filter 1604130 for Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum Cleaners
- Green Label Pleated Post Motor HEPA Filter for Bissell PowerLifter Pet Vacuum Cleaners
- Compares to Bissell OEM # 1604130
- Fits the following models: 1309, 1307, 1309R, 1309W, 1792, 1792P, 1793, 1790, 17939
- Package contains: 1 x Pleated Post Motor HEPA Filter
- No questions asked return policy. Fully refundable. Green Label is a premium and environmentally friendly manufacturer of aftermarket vacuum and steam mop filters and accessories
9. Febreze Vacuum Filter Replacement for Bissell Powerlifter with Gain Scent, 1525
Odor eliminators neutralize household malodors, leaving behind the fresh and clean feeling of Febreze while you vacuum!
10. Bissell Febreze Style 7 & 9 Post-Motor Filter for Upright Vacuums
- Premium allergen filtration.
- Febreze vacuum filter – eliminates odors and freshens as you vacuum!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked out frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency. Refer to you BISSELL vacuum user guide for replacement instructions.
- This filter is not washable – it’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have on ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 pre-motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with Rewind Vacuums (84G9, 58F83, 18M9, 18M9P, 18M9V, 26T55, 58F8R, PowerClean, 62X5, 67F8, 44M3, 33M3P, 44M3R, 67F82) Total Floor Vacuums (1617, 52C2, 52C21, 52C22, 52C2T, 61C5W, 61C5, 61C5R, 52C2W, 61C5G, 61C6) CleanView Vacuums (D635961, 3595X, 3596, 35766, 3576M, 95P1, 82H1H, 82H1M, 82h1R, 82H1T, 21k3, 21K31, 21K32, 21K35, 71V9, 82H1, 71V92, 22C1, 22C12, 32Y7, 3574, 20Q9, 3576, 35762, 35741) and PowerGlide 3545 series. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Powerlifter Pet 1793 Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!