Top 9 Amazonbasics Lens 67 Mm
795 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics Circular Polarizer Lens – 67 mm
An Amazon Brand.
2. AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter – 67 mm
An Amazon Brand.
3. K&F Concept 82mm Variable ND Filter Ultra Slim Fader Variable Neutral Density ND2-ND400 Optical Glass with Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 【Includes】K&F CONCEPT 82MM Adjustable Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter ND2~400 + Professional Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- 【Material】 ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Microfiber: This Professional Microfiber made by Japanese Raw Material, very soft and easy to cleaning lens, filters，glasses and mobile etc.
- 【Professional Design】 Using Super Slim Original Design to Avoid Vignetting When You Taking Photo.
- 【NOTE】 This Filter kit is compatible with all 82mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
- 【Popular Compatible Lens】 82MM Lens include: Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 , 50-100mm F1.8 , 135mm f/1.8 , 10-20mm f/3.5 , Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM , 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM.
4. Tiffen 67mm Circular Polarizer
Amazon.com Product Description A circular polarizer has the same effect as a polarizer and is used on cameras with beam- splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs. Product Description Polarizing Filters Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on auto focus SLR’s (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual). Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
A circular polarizer has the same effect as a polarizer and is used on cameras with beam- splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs.
5. K&F Concept 67mm Fader ND Filter Neutral Density Variable Filter ND2 to ND32 for Camera Lens NO X Spot,Nanotec,Ultra-Slim,Weather-Sealed
- 【Material】 ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. filter reduces the intake of light without affecting the overall color balance.
- 【No “X” cross on images】Say goodbye to the “X” cross on images, K&F utilize cutting edge technology you’re going to say goodbye to this common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters.
- 【NANOTEC】Our optical engineers developed new Nano coating layer technology， Waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective green coating, effectively prevent from oil, fingerprint, scratch, protect valued lens.
- 【Professional Design】ultra slim rim design preventing wide angle vignetting. Extra tough aviation aluminum frame ensuring durability and jamming prevention.
- 【NOTE】This Filter kit is compatible with all 67mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering. The number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
6. Tiffen 67mm UV Protection Filter
Tiffen UV Protection filter Film, as well as video, often exhibits a greater sensitivity to what is to us invisible, ultraviolet light. This is most often outdoors, especially at high altitudes, where the UV-absorbing atmosphere is thinner; and over long distances, such as marine scenes. It can show up as a bluish color cast with color film, or it can cause a low-contrast haze that diminishes details, especially when viewing far-away objects, in either color or black-and-white. Ultraviolet filters absorb UV light generally without affecting light in the visible region. Using a Tiffen UV Protector on your Digital HD DSLR While the UV Protection filter has served its purpose in the film era for many years it will still continue to be one of the most popular choices in accessories today. Digital cameras have blocks, auto correction and digital filters that combat the bluish color cast therefore making the UV Protection filter a simple protector for your lens to combat dirt, finger prints & that fateful knock or drop. Who are Tiffen? Tiffen has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of photographic filters and lens accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for 75 years. The company has a rich history of innovative product design, superior optical consistency and unparalleled quality. Tiffen has been recognized for its product and engineering excellence earning a Technical Achievement Award and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, as well as an Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Features • Low profile black ring • Basic UV Protection • Protects your lens against dust, dirt & knocks • Made in the USA • 10 Year Warranty Box Contains • 1 Filter • 1 Filter brochure
Protects lenses from dust, moisture, scratches, and other damage. These filters can be kept on the camera at all times.
7. 55MM Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens with 55MM Filter Thread + Filter Pouch
- Kit includes: Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens + Filter Pouch + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- High-quality optical filters for lens protection and image enhancement.
- NOTE: These Altura Photo filters are compatible with all 55mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55 = 55mm lens thread size. Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
8. 58mm Circular Polarizers Filter, K&F Concept 58MM Circular Polarizer Filter HD 18 Layer Super Slim Multi Coated CPL Lens Filter
- Ultra slim frame, only 4mm thickness.Double side 18-layer coated,water repellent,anti-oil,anti-dust,anti-soil,scratch resistant
- Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses, while maintaining rotation capabilities to adjust polarization levels. Extra tough Magnalium frame ensuring great durability and jamming prevention
- Circular CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass et. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.C
- NOTE: This filter is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58= 58mm lens thread size.
9. B + W 77mm UV Protection Filter (010) for Camera Lens – Xtra Slim Mount (XS-PRO), MRC Nano, 16 Layers Multi-Resistant and Nano Coating, Photography Filter, 77 mm, Clear Protector
- PROTECT YOUR EXPENSIVE CAMERA LENSES – The B + W 77 mm UV haze clear camera filter is here to add 16 multi-resistant nano-coating layers of protection against accidental drops, dust, flying, fingerprints, dirt, scratches sand or seawater spray. Enjoy outdoor photography without worrying about your precious lenses anymore.
- TAKE BLUE CAST OUT OF THE PICTURE – Literally. Whether you are a professional photographer or a beginner, the invisible Ultra-Violet component of light from the sky is a common issue. Our UV-blocking haze protector filter for 77mm lenses will eliminate blue cast and help you snap clearer images.
- XS-PRO MOUNT – Thanks to precise precision manufacturing, B+W sockets fit absolutely accurately and are easy to install. The 77mm narrow XS-PRO mount will eliminate vignetting in most cases, even at high wide-angle shots. The internal thread means that a conventional lens hood can also be fitted.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE – To select the appropriate filter size, check your lens. On all lenses from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, Fuji and other manufacturers there is a printed diameter symbol that determines the filter size.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Schneider Kreuznach (B + W) – We are proudly your precision mechanics specialists for filters, photography, optics and precision, with more than 100 years of German experience. Schneider products have already been used in NASA’s Apollo missions. Thanks to our multi-resistant nano coating lens filter, we are helping photographers everywhere take clearer, crisper images.
This UV Filter blocks the invisible UV component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. These filters should be called UV-Blocking Filters, because there are filters for technical applications that pass UV radiation and block all the other wavelengths. Nevertheless, the short term “UV Filter” has become established among photographers. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. It is recommended for analog color and black-and-white as well as digital photography.Plastic Case
From the Manufacturer
Protect Your Lens while Reducing UV Exposure
This UV Filter blocks the invisible Ultra Violet component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. These filters should be called UV-Blocking Filters, because there are filters for technical applications that pass UV radiation and block all the other wavelengths. Nevertheless, the short term “UV Filter” has become established among photographers. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. It is recommended for analog color and black-and-white as well as digital photography.
B+W’s Superior MRC Coating with Nano Technology
Illustration of lotus effect on water
droplet caused by nano coating.
The nano coating is an outer layer of protection that comes standard with all XS-Pro Digital MRC filters. The nanotechnology based characteristic (lotus effect) produces a better beading effect with water, making the cleaning of this filter even simpler and faster than ever before. MRC nano has an improved outer (8th) layer over regular MRC.
The lens elements of high-quality lenses and the plano surfaces of filters require a perfect shape and smoothness to achieve the best optical quality. Dirt, greasy fingerprints, water marks and scratches reduce the image contrast and the sharpness, which can result in blooming at light sources and have an effect similar to a soft-focus lens. A clean front lens element and clean filter surfaces are therefore an absolute pre-requisite for demanding photographers.
The MRC coating is first and foremost a broadband anti-reflection coating. This means that its reflection-reducing effect, which is thus also a transmission-increasing effect, i.e. one which suppresses scattered light and ghost images and transmits more light, has a broadband action over the full spectrum. In contrast, the (almost always blue) single-layer coating only has a high effect in the medium wavelength range around yellow and yellow-green where the eye is most sensitive to light, while its effect is greatly reduced toward the blue-violet and purple-red end regions of the visible spectrum. With the MRC coating, this blue, violet and red to deep-red light cannot produce any contrast reducing scattered light, spotty reflections or ghost images. A broadband effect can only be achieved with a multilayer coating which requires a much higher effort and precision because unevenness and irregularities of the individual layers build up on one another and amplify one another. Schneider therefore uses a plasma-assisted evaporation coating process in which inert gas ions accelerated in an electrical field compact the material deposited on the lens surface in the vacuum chamber.
For photographers, the main advantage of MRC coating, is it’s ability to combat flare and ghosting. An added benefit is that their filters remain free of dirt longer, so that they do not have to be cleaned so often. When cleaning the filter does become necessary, it is a lot easier to wipe off the dirt with a blower brush, because of MRC’s ability to repel dirt and moisture. This also reduces the risk of micro-scratches which can occur during cleaning.
Digital Rotating Mount.
Click for larger view.
XS-Pro Digital Filter Mount
This filter uses our XS-Pro Digital mount which is especially suited for DSLRs with wide angle and zoom lenses. It has a front thread for additional accessories such as lens caps or hoods. All XS-Pro Digital mounts are made of brass and are matte black to prevent reflections.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amazonbasics Lens 67 Mm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!