We spent many hours on research to finding 3-quart cast iron dutch oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 3-quart cast iron dutch oven, you should not miss this article. 3-quart cast iron dutch oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 3-quart cast iron dutch oven by our suggestions
601 reviews analysed
1. Lodge EC3D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 3-Quart, Island Spice Red
This 3-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 9 3/4″ diameter, 3″ deep. Island Spice
2. Crock Pot Pistachio Green 3 Qt Enameled, 3-Quart
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: a durable and multifunctional item creating flavorful meals that can go from stovetop, to oven, to table – a true one pot wonder.
- STOVETOPS: compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pistachio Green, 3 QT Dutch Oven
- ENAMELED CAST IRON: making cooking a breeze with no need to season – enjoy the excellent heat retention and distribution of the cast iron, making this item ideal for slow cooking. This item is oven safe up to 450 degrees.
- CROCK-POT: founded in August 1970, Crock-Pot introduced the Crock-Pot slow cooker, paving the way for a new category of appliances and revolutionizing the way American’s cooked for their families. Vibrant colors and classic designs, Crock-Pot’s versatility is trusted by millions.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: the easy clean and rust free dutch oven is hand wash recommended
Slow simmer a flavorful stew or bake up a new creation with the versatile CrockPot Artisan 3 Qt Dutch Oven with self-basting lid. Made of quality cast iron with a beautiful and durable enameled finish it looks great in the kitchen or on the table. The Artisan series is an updated American classic that every home needs. Cook delicious meals with this versatile Dutch oven which distributes and retains heat evenly. Effortlessly take it from the stovetop to the oven and store leftovers in the refrigerator. It looks great in the kitchen or on the table. This new smaller size is perfect for everyday use for smaller recipes for cooking serving and storage. Oven and stovetop safe. New size and new colors!
3. Dwell Six | 3QT White Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- PERFECT SIZE FOR SMALL FAMILY and BREAD BAKING – 3 quart lidded round dutch oven measures: 8.5 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches height
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE – Perfect for baking bread and seared, braised, steamed, and caramelized foods. Ideal for low-heat cooking, such as meat and chickens. Perfect for preparing soup, risotto and stews on gas, ceramic, electric, induction cooktops
- TIMELESS AND ELEGANT DESIGN – The dutch oven crafted of beautiful cast iron with classic white chip resistant porcelain enameled interior and exterior finish. Classic addition to any kitchen.
- EASY CLEAN – Just hot water can simply clean our enameled cast iron cookware and scrubbed clean. Even stubborn, a couple table spoons of baking soda in hot water can bring your pot back to new
Beautiful 3QT White Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, perfect apartment / small family size
4. Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven. A classic cooker that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-Quart Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. The Dutch Oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model features a flat-bottom and sits on the stovetop burner or coven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. Cast-iron retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Dutch oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned Dutch oven is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 12.563”L x 10.375”W x 4.563”H (without lid) and 12.563”L x 10.438”W x 6”H (with lid).
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This 5-quart Dutch oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model is not the campfire style, with legs, wire handle, and a lid for coals. This one is flat-bottomed to sit on a stovetop burner or in the oven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. While the Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy oven with a lifetime limited warranty against defects, and when cared for properly, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. –Ann Bieri
5. Enameled Blue 2-In-1 Cast Iron Multi-Cooker By Bruntmor – Heavy Duty 3 Quart Skillet and Lid Set, Versatile Healthy Design, Non-Stick Kitchen Cookware, Use As Dutch Oven Frying Pan
- DISCOVER THE HEALTHIEST WAY TO COOK YOUR FOOD – It’s time to say goodbye to chemicals and flimsy cookware. The Bruntmor ultimate pre-seasoned cast iron Multi-Cooker set is here to help you eat healthier and cook your food more efficiently than ever!
- THIS IS THE LAST SKILLET YOU’LL EVER HAVE TO BUY – One thing that separates cast iron cookware from the rest is extreme durability. Our sturdy skillet and lid set is made to withstand abuse and endure high temperatures, so that you don’t have to spend money on new skillets every other year!
- LESS SCRUBBING, MORE FREE TIME – Stop wasting your valuable time scrubbing your pans and start spending quality time with your family! The Bruntmor cast iron Dutch oven features an enamelled surface, which is 100% non-stick, so cleaning it becomes a breeze!
- VERSATILITY IS OUR MIDDLE NAME – You can use our premium pre-seasoned cast iron cookware over any heating source effortlessly! Since it evenly distributes heat, you can use it on a stove, in an oven or even a campfire with the same incredible results!
- AN AFFORDABLE MULTI-COOKER FOR YEARS TO COME – When it comes to cookware, durability is a top priority, with price a close second. The Bruntmor heavy-duty pre-seasoned cast iron cooker set combines sturdy design with an extremely competitive prices! Why wait any longer?
It’s Time To Save Your Precious Time, Effort And Above All, Your Hard-Earned Money!
Are you sick and tired of low-quality, flimsy cookware that always breaks after a couple of years?
Are you looking for an affordable way to upgrade your kitchen tools?
Presenting The Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cooker Combo That Will Make Your Life Easier!
Our solid cast iron skillet and lid set is here to make cooking and cleaning effortless!
The premium pre-seasoned 3-quart skillet can be used as a fryer or a Dutch oven, while the lid can double as a shallow skillet, offering you more choices.
The Cast Iron Cookware That Keeps On Giving!
Its coated, pre-seasoned surface is 100% non-stick and contains no chemicals, thus protecting your food and boosting your energy levels by emitting small amounts of much needed, nutritious minerals.
Plus, the more you cook on it, the better it gets, as long as you carefully season it after every use! Don’t worry, the process is simple and really easy!
You Don’t Have To Slave In The Kitchen Anymore!
Due to the non-stick surface, our traditional cast iron cooker set is extremely easy to clean, since you don’t have to painstakingly scrub stuck food anymore!
In addition, the Bruntmor cast iron cookware comes with a handy hole in the handles, so you can easily hang them on your rack and save precious space in your kitchen!
A Versatile Cast Iron Set That Belongs In Every Kitchen!
Since our cast iron skillet and lid combo can endure abuse and withstand extreme temperatures, you can use them over any heating source safely and easily!
You can even use them as a serving plate, since the cast iron design will keep your food warm for longer!
Why Hesitate? Indulge Yourself! Click “Add To Cart” Now & Finally Have The Cookware You Deserve!
6. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 2-In-1 Multi Cooker | 3-Quart Dutch Oven and Skillet Lid Set Oven Safe Cookware | Use As Dutch Oven and Frying Pan | Indoor and Outdoor Use | Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION – This cast iron skillet and dutch oven has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- TRUE COOKING VERSATILITY – The Cuisinel 2-In-1 Multi Cooker can be used for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more!
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each dutch oven and skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN– Cast iron cookware should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils
- that means no soap or dishwasher use.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE– Every Cuisinel product is backed by a 1-year, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
7. Buydeem CP521 3 Quart Dutch Oven, Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Stylish Cupcake Design, Round French Oven, Perfect for Bread Baking and Serving, Cozy Greenish
- Beauty and Functionality in One – Combines with “Cupcake” look design and cast-iron make it retains heat and divides it evenly. Perfect for broiling, braising, roasting and table serving
- Makes Food Moist & Juicy – Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and raised dots inside lid forming a rainforest effect, makes food moist & flavorful
- Compatible with any cooktop – All stovetops including induction
- Easy to clean – Non-stick enamel-coating allows for easy cleaning without the rough scrubbing
- Warranty – The Buydem dutch oven comes with impressive 30-day money back service and 2-year warranty. Contact the seller whenever helps need.
- Capacity: 3 Quart
- Color: Light Teal
- Weight: 10 lb (4.6kg)
- Product Dimension: 8.6*8.6*6.37inch (220*220*162mm)
- Features the 18/8 stainless steel plated knob that is heat resistant up to 1300°F.
- Complete with loop handles for great control.
- As the right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and display as a beautiful serving dish, it offers an attractive presentation for table serving.
Care instructions for enamel:
- Allow cookware to cool.
- Use a nylon pad or scraper to remove food residue.
- Handwash to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
- Avoid using citrus juices or citrus-based cleaners.
- Dry thoroughly before storing it.
- Don’t heat an empty dutch oven or covered casserole.
- Hand washing recommended.
8. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, White
- White 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
9. House of Living Art 3-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole – Pink Blush
- ENAMELED CAST IRON – Excellent for slow cooking as the enameled finish provides a great heat conductor. It’s also extremely easy to wash as the food will not stick to the surface, won’t rust, and allows for a wide variety cooking recipes.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – The cast iron surface allows the heat to distribute evenly over a long period of time making it ideal for many different types of cooking. Whether you’re wanting to stir fry, slow cook, roast, sear, or bake.
- NON-REACTIVE – Safe to use with acidic foods like tomatoes and lemon juice as the enameled coating prevents any iron from the pan from being absorbed into the food.
- DURABLE – Extremely long-lasting and heavy build quality means you won’t need to replace anytime soon.
- EASY HANDLING – Two handles for easy handling and transportation and a large sturdy knob for simple lid removal.
House of Living Art Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole Cookware
Our line of enameled cast iron cookware provides an even heat distribution, leaving you worry-free about using a particular hotspot. A durable nonstick interior ensures long lasting durability that allows food to easily release from the pan. All while providing an effortless clean-up afterward. Suitable for all range stovetop (gas, electric, flat top, radiant, halogen, ceramic or induction), even open flames. Multi-functional that allows you a variety of cooking methods from searing, browning, grilling, braising or roasting to simmering. For best results, use either a slow cook or high-temperature searing method. Enamel cast iron cookware can be used on the stovetop and in the oven up to 260°C/500°F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!