807 reviews analysed
1. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH71250
- Optimized cleaning – the multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Extended cleaning reach – with up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home with our live hose and tools
- No loss of suction – our advanced Multi-cyclonic technology gives you a continuous cleaning experience with no loss of suction
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.29 Liters
- Hassle-free cord Rewind – 25 ft. Power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again. Amps Required: 12.0 amps
- Great for pets – Advanced AllergenBlock Technology, HEPA media filter, Odor-Absorbing Carbon and Pet Turbo Tool make WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind great for pet owners
- Deep Cleaning Power – WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
2. Hoover Pet Max Complete Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, UH74110, Blue Pearl
- MULTI-FLOOR PERFORMANCE: delivers optimal results on carpets and hard floors with a brush roll On/Off switch
- 12FT. EXTENDED REACH: Go from carpets to ceilings with the Quick Release Wand, hose and tools
- XL CAPACITY: 2. 5L dirt cup lets you clean longer before needing to empty
- PET TOOL KIT: Multi-purpose tools tackle dirt and pet hair on furniture, stairs and more
- ALLERGENBLOCK TECHNOLOGY: Captures 97% of pet dander, dust and pollen particles and blocks* them from re-entering the air
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Upright Vacuum, Pet Turbo Tool, Flexible Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Additional Rinsable Filter
3. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
4. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
5. Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Innovative brush design rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.Note: Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps.Hose Length:6 inch.Brush System:Rotating Clear Window
The lightweight vacuum features OnePass Technology with a powerful suction and innovative brush design. Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide faster and more effective cleaning so you can get on with your day.
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Easy Empty dirt tank, multi-level filter, and washable foam tank filter
6. Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH30600
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags – one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal – control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position. 30 Inch cord lets you vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- 30 Foot Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging. Cleans hard-to-reach areas and HEPA media filter – traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
7. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Blue
- Powerful multi-surface vacuum: cleaning your home shouldn’t require multiple vacuums. The five height adjustment settings let you use this upright vacuum for hardwood floors, carpets, area rugs, and even tile. Plus, the 12. 6″ wide nozzle cleans more with every stroke
- Weighs just 10 lbs.: the Eureka power speed is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Easily carry it up and down stairs for a whole home clean. Not only is the power speed lightweight, it also offers a powerful motor and top-notch suction
- Vacuum accessories included: this whole home vacuum cleaner has a quick-release handle and deluxe stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. An extra-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool also lets you clean hard-to-reach areas. Freshen up your car, curtains, or furniture
- Extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying between uses. Clean more, empty less
- Low-maintenance &
- easy to assemble: using this bugless vacuum for above floor cleaning is a breeze. Simply attach the quick release handle to the deluxe stretch hose and pop on a vacuum tool attachment. For maintenance, simply clean the washable filter and empty the xl dust cup as needed. No new bags or filters required
8. Eureka Mighty Mite Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner Pet, 3670H-Blue
- Lightweight & Lifetable Conveniently: The lightweight vacuum cleaner at less than 9 lbs. allows you to carry it around the whole house.
- Powerful Cleaning: The 10-amp motor provides continuous, powerful suction for deep cleanings.
- Blower Port: Conveniently blows away dirt and debris to clean garages and outdoor spaces easily.
- Multi-surface Cleaning Tools: A crevice tool, dual purpose dusting brush and upholstery nozzle to clean the hard-to-reach areas in your house.
- Messy-free Dust Bag Replacement: With the replaceable the dust bag, collected dust and pet hair can be easily cleaned without any touch with the messes.
- Extension Wands: The extension wand provides extra-long cleaning reach to remove dirt in high ceilings or hard-to-reach places.
- Convenient Cord Storage: The 20-foot cord can be stored behind the vacuum cleaner. This design effectively prevents the cord from occupying the place and being damaged or tangled.
The Eureka Mighty Mite 3670H Canister vacuum cleaner is ideal for quick and efficient cleaning. The popular Mighty Mite canister weighs less than 9 pounds and cleans powerfully with a 10-amp motor. Besides, it features a blower port to blow debris from garage or workshop floors for easier cleaning. Clean hard-to-reach areas with its on-board tools: a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle as well as extension wands. Replaceable dust cups saves you from messy cleaning of dust cup.
9. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 12Amp Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!